The shooting trousers model EVOTOP are made of a high quality and unique synthetic material, known as Evotex, combined with a soft perforated leather, enabling the optimal adjustment of the material to the shooter's body. These trousers provide the maximum stiffness and support, while still conforming to the ISSF rules.
Other features include:
- Velcro fastening on the waistband and right trouser leg to allow for individual adjustment
- The inside of the waistband is made from cord fabric and thus reduces any rotation of the trousers around the torso
- Two long 2-way-zips allow individual adjustment from top or bottom when shooting in different positions
- The left front side is made from soft leather to provide comfort without pressure marks when in kneeling position
- A leather panel in the crotch area allows for a wider position when in kneeling position
- The ends of the front panels of the legs can either made from leather or evotex, depending on whether the shooter wishes to feel them on the top of the boots in the standing position
- Top grip padding avoid pressure marks when in kneeling position
Click here for the sizing chart.