The new ANSCHúTZ target smallbore barreled action 54.30 is the evolution of the legendary ANSCHúTZ Match 54 action. The new 54.30 is based on ideas an requirements established in modern target shooting are backed-up with decades of testing and proven components.
The small bore Match 54.30 action features:
- The basis for the new rifle is the well known and reliable ANSCHúTZ Match 54 action.
- The loading port was moved 30mm rearwards and was reduced in size by 18%, resulting in a more rigid receiver.
- The closer location of the loading port allows for less movement when in position and an overall improvment in shooter ergonomics.
- To accomodate the closer location of the loading port, the bolt and the firing pin were reduced in length by 30mm.
- The weight of the firing pin was also reduced, thus resulting in a velocity increase of the firing pin and a shorter lock-time.
- The overall accuracy has been improved by a newly designed target chamber.
- Unlike match actions in the past, the new Match 54.30 features a threaded receiver and barrel connection.
- This change removes stresses in the chamber area and further increases accuracy.
- The new Match 54.30 can be installed into all available stocks which fit with the ANSCHúTZ round match actions such as the 1907 or 1913.
- Like other ANSCHúTZ products, the Match 54.30 features a maintenance - friendly and long lasting overall construction.
The anatomically perfect stock is equipped with a ANSCHúTZ cheek piece and butt plate adjustment which offers extraordinary adjustment possibilities. The adjustments are easy to find and fast to reproduce. If demanded, the carrier can take also another ANSCHúTZ hook butt plate such as the hook butt plate 2213-8700, as well. as the rubber butt plate 4709 A. Samples see accessories and available models.
- Hand stop 4751, Tube, screw driver, allen key, manual with test target.
- Without sights
Please note that the newest versions of the 54.30 have a black "nitride" finished action, rather than the stainless steel action pictured.