*Please note that these rifles are now fitted with the classic Black stock only. The Bronze stock (as pictured) has recently been discontinued by Anschutz.
The new ANSCHÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“TZ target smallbore barreled action 54.30 is the evolution of the legendary ANSCHÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“TZ Match 54 action. The new 54.30 is based on ideas an requirements established in modern target shooting are backed-up with decades of testing and proven components.
The smallbore Match 54.30 action features include:
- The basis for the new rifle is the well known and reliable ANSCHÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“TZ Match 54 action
- The loading port was moved 30mm rearwards and was reduced in size by 18%, resulting in a more rigid receiver
- The closer location of the loading port allows for less movement when in position and an overall improvment in shooter ergonomics.
- To accomodate the closer location of the loading port, the bolt and the firing pin were reduced in length by 30mm.
- The weight of the firing pin was also reduced, thus resulting in a velocity increase of the firing pin and a shorter lock-time.
- The overall accuracy has been improved by a newly designed target chamber.
- Unlike match actions in the past, the new Match 54.30 features a threaded receiver and barrel connection.
- This change removes stresses in the chamber area and further increases accuracy.
- The new Match 54.30 can be installed into all available stocks which fit with the ANSCHÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“TZ round match actions such as the 1907 or 1913.
- Like other ANSCHÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“TZ products, the Match 54.30 features a maintenance - friendly and long lasting overall construction.
Aluminum stock Precise 1918
- Milled out of high quality strength aluminum, this stock has a very slim fore-end with large radius and is suitable for all hand sizes.
- High polished surface is sealed with Nano technology for long-term protection.
- Holes drilled into the fore-end stock guarantee a constant barrel temperature during shooting (chimney-effect).
- Optimum vibration behaviour, stability and shooting precision by wedge-shaped design, calculated by vibration test analysis.
- A progressional and millimetre accurate scale at the cheek piece adjustment, height adjustment, grip adjustment and at the fore-end allow an optimum re-positioning of adjustments and accessories when changing between positions.
- Pistol grip is variably adjustable to both sides and can be turned. The unique and variable adjustment possibilities avoid an inadvertent movement with the help of threaded rods.
- Multifunctional, stable and variable cheek piece notch adjustment with especially large adjusting range and precise adjustment of horizontal and vertical adjustment allows an optimum adaptation/ correction to the position. The cheek piece can be adjusted in two different dimensions.
- Stock extension can be positioned continuously with strong threaded columns and knurled nuts. The actuated, positive form and force-fit clamping on the columns guarantee utmost stability.
- Large knurled head screws at cheek piece and length adjustment offer high operating comfort without having to use any tools.
- New backend offers large range of adjustment. The minimum length adjustment of the backend makes the stock also suitable for small shooters.
- Transport gun case MEGA, tube, hand stop 6226, fore-end raiser block, accessory box, screw driver, Allan key, manual and test target.
- Without sight set.