The new small bore Match 54.30 action has the following features:
- The basis for the new rifle is the well known and reliable ANSCH√úTZ Match 54 action.
- The loading port was moved 30mm rearwards and was reduced in size by 18%, resulting in a more rigid receiver.
- The closer location of the loading port allows for less movement when in position and an overall improvment in shooter ergonomics.
- To accomodate the closer location of the loading port, the bolt and the firing pin were reduced in length by 30mm.
- The weight of the firing pin was also reduced, thus resulting in a velocity increase of the firing pin and a shorter lock-time.
- The overall accuracy has been improved by a newly designed target chamber.
- Unlike match actions in the past, the new Match 54.30 features a threaded receiver and barrel connection.
- This change removes stresses in the chamber area and further increases accuracy.
- The new Match 54.30 can be installed into all available stocks which fit with the ANSCH√úTZ round match actions such as the 1907 or 1913.
Like other ANSCH√úTZ products, the Match 54.30 features a maintenance - friendly and long lasting overall construction.
Please note that the newest versions of the 54.30 have a black "nitride" finished action, rather than the stainless steel action pictured.