Bullseye Mind is any sport shooter’s guide to building mental toughness.
"Bullseye Mind is a captivating book every shooter young or old, beginner or Olympian, should read and use to get better." - Jon Hammond, Two-time Olympian, Head Coach West Virginia University Rifle.
Sport shooting demands mental toughness. Having a Bullseye Mind means thinking in ways that create confidence and consistently, especially under pressure. Bullseye Mind is a brilliantly written mental training book written specifically for sport shooters. It details the foundational principles of mental toughness while also providing expert information and skills sport shooters can use to control their performances. Whether you shoot for pure enjoyment at your local club, you’re an instructor or a coach, a collegiate shooter, or you’re an Olympic Champion, this book is an invaluable resource and a must read for all sport shooters.
In addition to expert information from Dr. Raymond Prior, each chapter concludes with a short contribution written by some of the world’s most decorated sport shooters, instructors, and coaches. End of chapter contributors include:
- Matt Emmons, 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist and 14-time World Cup Gold Medalist
- Vincent Hancock, Two-time Olympic Gold Medalist & 2015 USA Shooting Male Athlete of the Year
- Jamie Corkish, 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist and four-time USA Shooting National Champion
- Morgan Craft, 2015 World Champion and 2015 USA Shooting Female Athlete of the Year
- Petra Zublasing, 2012 & 2016 Olympian, 2014 World Champion, and 2014 ISSF Shooter of the Year
- Nicco Campriani, 2012 & 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist, 2010 World Champion
- Brad Balsley, 2015 Pan American Games Gold Medalist, 2014 USA Shooting National Champion
- Alex Chickhov, 2014 Junior Olympic Gold Medalist and 2014 Junior World Champion
- Elena Allen, Three-time Olympian and 2005 World Cup Gold Medalist
- Nick Meyer, Special Operations Unit and Marksman Observer, Bureau of Prisons
- Dan Hermseir, Five-time NRA First-Team All-American
- Harry Mullins, Head Coach, 2009 NCAA National Champion University of Kentucky Rifle Team
- Ryan Tanou, 2005 World Cup Gold Medalist and Head Coach, Ohio State University Rifle Team
- Dan Jordan, 2004 Paralympic Silver Medalist and Head Coach, 10-time NCAA National Champion University of Alaska Fairbanks Rifle Team
- Jon Hammond, Two-time Olympian and Head Coach, 18-time NCAA National Championship West Virginia University Rifle Team