The latest rearsight iris unit from Gehmann features:
- shorter that earlier models, allowing adjustment over the a range of 0.5 - 3.0 mm
- the fixed seat iris works with individually pin-located tempered spring steel leaves
- the aiming point is precisely maintained throughout the wider range of adjustment by introducing a new system of aperture control operated by varying the pressure of a steel tube against the central aim point - guaranteeing a perfect circle
- light reflection kept to a minimum by use of matt finishes internally and externally
- unique Gehmann patent not found in other irises
This iris is common to the full range of Gehmann rearsight iris units.