Two of the foremost brands in shooting sports - Morini Competition Arm SA & Grunig+Elmiger - merged their experience to create the ultimate trigger mechanism: the e-Trigger.
Collaboration between Morini Competitions Arm SA, with 20 years experience in electronic triggers, and Grunig+Elmiger, with their very long history and extensive knowledge of riflemaking, resulted in the development of the e-Trigger. The new standard in electronic triggers for discerning marksmen.
- extremely short response time
- 15,000 trigger releases from one 3 volt CR2 battery
- trigger adjustable from 50 to 200 grams
- the e-Trigger can be adjusted to single-stage mode
- minimal mechanical wear on trigger parts
- battery-life indicator
- simple operation with on/off switch
- operational mode (battery life) displayed every 5 seconds
- dry-firing mode
- simple battery change
- automatically switches off after 30 minutes idle
All R3 Racer Systems can be retrofitted with this system, provided that they have 2016 or later XRS or CS stocks.
Can be ordered as an option with all new R3 Racer rifles with XRS or CS stocks.