Released in 2015 - The R3 RACER smallbore rifle from Grunig & Elmiger is the latest in smallbore rifle technology, building upon the success of the R2 RACER:
- Stainless steel precision barrel with sight extension tube
- Loading port close to the shooter
- Bolt with three locking lugs, hardened and coated
- Firing pin at bottom of bolt
- Dry fire/safety lever integrated into bolt
- Extractor off/on switch
- 50-200g high performance match trigger
- Automatic cartridge feeder
- Hydrostatic grease bearing
New features for the R3 include:
- New hightech trigger with mini ball bearings -almost frictionless
- New sight extension with SCATT rail, made of high-strength aluminum with new locating mechanism
- New bolt with overhead locking cam.
- New firing pin
- New reinforced base plate
- New safety
- New side guide
- New one-piece side insert
The rifle can be supplied with any of the Grunig stocks.
The rifle can be supplied complete as shown, or our preference is to supply the basic version which comes without butt plate, sights and optional weights. We can then work with you to customise each of these items, provide additional items if required for three positions shooting, and price the whole package competitively.
Complete rifles are supplied with the following:
- G+E Return Butt Plate
- G+E Grand Prix rearsight
- G+E Foresight Tunnel (long)
Please note that although the complete rifles are pictured with Gehmann foresight and rearsight iris units, these are not included in the price.