The XRS Aluminium Stock from Grunig & Elmiger is the one of the latest generation of stocks in the RS line. This model encorporates all the best features from the RS stock, but with some key differences.
The main features are:
- Machined from a solid block of aluminium for maximum strength
- Butt Plate Carrier can be rotated up or down to optimise butt contact
- Black II Cheek Piece (not Black I as pictured) - can be moved up and down, left and right, back and forward, and rotated around the axis of the barrel. With fine adjustment screws for use in position.
- Quick adjustment levers for the butt length and cheekpiece height (not pictured, but supplied on the newest stocks).
- Pistol Grip can be rotated in two dimensions, and moved back and forward
- Trigger Guard can be moved back and forward
- A range of fore-end blocks, spacers and other accessories is available
- Rounded fore-end, unlike the chamfered one found on the RS stock.
- Compatible with the Equaliser Stock Weight System.
The stock is designed for use with square bottomed actions such as the Anschutz 2013, G&E R3 Racer, G&E FT300 & Bleiker Challenger. It can however be used with the addition of the Anschutz Round Action Adaptor Plate allowing Anschutz Match 54 actions such as the 1913 to be fitted.
The 'Equaliser' - an optional set of fore-end weight rods - fits inside the fore-end of the stock, and can be adjusted fore/aft to optimise the balance of the rifle in each position.