*These have now been discontinued and we have limited stock remaining at a discounted price*
New for 2008, the Kurt Thune Xpert Boots have been developed with experience from two generations of Evolution boots have the following advantages:
- The back opening is deeper providing a more comfortable kneeling position especially if the shooter is using a low kneeling roll.
- The tongue in front of the foot has been redesigned without horizontal seam.
- The upper part inside has more padding, making it more comfortable against the foot.
- The Xpert model is more ‘open’ in the front giving the shooter the ability to decide how tightly the boots are fastened. This is especially important for shooters with slim feet/legs.
- The laces are can be locked in the ‘corner’ between the lower and the higher part of the boots. This makes it possible to have different tightening in the lower/upper part of the closing as well as in right/left boot.