The new Thermouche underclothing from Mouche builds on the principles of the older Body Cool design to moderate the temperature of the shooter's body in both warm and cold temperatures.
Shooting underwear with double climate effect:
The first effect arises from the utilisation of the Outlast® technology where Phase Change Materials (PCM) are used which are able to absorb warmth, store it and release it again to achieve optimal moisture and temperature management.
The second climate effect occurs from the sandwich construction of the fabric. Two layers of fabric, held by monofilament threads at a distance, form an insulating layer of approximately 1.5mm thickness. This serves at the same time as a buffer for perspiration.
The undergarment is responsible for the microclimate beneath the thick, barely breathable, shooting clothing. When the body temperature rises due to overheating, it can also increase the pulse rate and blood pressure of the shooter and besides, affects negatively the eyesight. Thermouche with PCM technology is the only material that can cool the body actively. The shooter is not so hot, so he is perspirating less, but all the sweat vapor is distributed in the insulating layer and the skin and the thermouche underclothing feel dry.
- Thermo regulation: Keeps the body cooler in hot weather and warmer in cold weather!
- Breathable and perspiration regulating
- Unbeatable good fit, almost wrinkle-free in all shooting positions
- Machine washable - dries quickly! Odorless!
- Pleasant, visually beautiful flat seams that do not cause pressure or chafing at seam intersections
- Higher cut in the back for the kneeling position
- Lateral stretchy stripes for a better fit
- Waist elastic designed not to twist
- Thin stretchy material in the back of the knees
- Fabric 1: 87% Polyester (PES) / 13% cotton (CO)
- Fabric 2: 98% Cotton (Co) / 2% Elastane (EL)
- Machine wash at 30 degrees, dry hanging or lying (do not tunble-dry)