Designed for those who have the cheekpiece far enough forward for it to impede the movement of the bolt - normally more of an issue for 300m rifles, but not unknown for smallbore rifles.
This model from ShootingEquipment features:
- A magnetic connector to secure the cheekpiece in place when in the lowered position
- A metal contact surface for the bolt to push against when opened
- Sideways stepless fine adjustment
- A wooden cheekpiece contact piece, with a different profile on each side, either of which can be used
- Two mounting slots to allow it to be attached to almost any make and model of stock