Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned professional, our goal is to help you succeed. To this end, we scrutinize even our best products for ways to make them better. We try out innovative materials and develop new production methods. When it comes to quality, we make no compromises, and sport shooters all over the globe appreciate it.
When you pick up the LP500, you're holding our best air pistol of all time - made so that you can achieve your BEST PERFORMANCE.
These following features are common to all LP500 Air Pistols:
- Match barrel with compensator
- Dry firing mode
- SADDLE breech
- CARBON cylinder made of aluminum-carbon composite
- Molded match grip
- Rotatable sight (+/- 10 degrees)
- Variable sight radius, continuously adjustable front and rear sight
- Variable rear sight cut-out (width and depth)
- Front sight with three different widths, continuously adjustable
- 3D lettering
- INLINE weight, gun case and accessories
The ECONOMY model is then completed with:
- SILVER barrel with round LIGHT barrel jacket
- X-CHANGE trigger unit with mechanical trigger (M-trigger)
- ALL-IN-ONE universal grip, right/left-handed, size M-L
- Aluminum cylinder, black
- BASIC gun case
FOR BEGINNERS: This Lightweight and low-cost variant is ideal for both clubs and novice shooters - and of course you can always upgrade it!
MIX & MATCH
Something for everyone? Yes, because the LP500 is versatile, in keeping with the diversity of its owners. Whether you're an ambitious novice, an experienced competitor or a demanding professional, the Walther Modular System (WMS) lets you combine the components as you wish, and we can make you your own personal dream pistol on our high-tech assembly line. Please click here to be taken to the LP500 Configurator on the Walther website, where you select from a wide range of available options.