The shooting jacket model EVOTOP is made of a high quality and unique synthetic material, known as Evotex.
The jacket is constructed of two layers of this material in combination with some sections of a soft perforated leather, enabling the optimal adjustment of the material to the shooter's body. This jacket provides the maximum stiffness and support, while still conforming to the ISSF rules.
Other features include:
- The fastening of the sling offers numerous variations.
- The mounting of the sling holder can be adjusted.
- Metal clips in the back of the jacket for fixation of the start number.
- The pads for the elbows and shoulders are made of Top Grip.
- Elasticated material around the elbow reduces wrinkles and allows the arm to bend easily in the standing position.
- The right sleeve is made of soft leather in the back.
NEW FOR 2021 - EVOTEX NG
The Next Generation of the Evotex fabric is available as an alternative to the Evotex material that we have known since 2007. The features of this new material include:
- made in Czech Republic
- retains its shape
- extremely high tensile strength
- offers a long-lasting, individual fit
- guarantees stability and at the same time as much flexibility as is needed and required for each shooting position
- easily washable material
- white colour
Please select whether you would prefer the traditional Evotex material, or the new Evotext NG material, at the time of ordering.