The 1914 consists of the new 54.30 barrelled action in the walnut 1914 stock.
The small bore Match 54.30 action features:
- The basis for the new rifle is the well known and reliable ANSCHÜTZ Match 54 action.
- The loading port was moved 30mm rearwards and was reduced in size by 18%, resulting in a more rigid receiver.
- The closer location of the loading port allows for less movement when in position and an overall improvement in shooter ergonomics.
- To accommodate the closer location of the loading port, the bolt and the firing pin were reduced in length by 30mm.
- The weight of the firing pin was also reduced, thus resulting in a velocity increase of the firing pin and a shorter lock-time.
- The overall accuracy has been improved by a newly designed target chamber.
- Unlike match actions in the past, the new Match 54.30 features a threaded receiver and barrel connection.
- This change removes stresses in the chamber area and further increases accuracy.
- The new Match 54.30 can be installed into all available stocks which fit with the ANSCHÜTZ round match actions such as the 1907 or 1913.
- Like other ANSCHÜTZ products, the Match 54.30 features a maintenance - friendly and long lasting overall construction.
- This stock has a very slim fore-end and is suitable for all hand sizes.
- Large knurled head screws at cheek piece and length adjustment offer high operating comfort without having to use any tools.
- Stock extension can be positioned continuously with strong threaded columns and knurled nuts. The actuated, positive form and force-fit clamping on the columns guarantee utmost stability