Whether you're packing for a major expedition or a local mission, the Ranger Duffle can handle your load. This duffle opens wide to access all your gear and clothing in the main compartment, which also includes internal mesh pockets for holding smaller items. An external zippered end pocket provides additional storage and organization. Carrying options include a heavy-duty handle or removable padded backpack straps - the duffle also includes daisy chains on the side for strapping the bag onto roof racks, packhorses, or wherever your adventure takes you. When the adventure comes to an end, the duffle packs down into the end pocket for compact storage.
We think these will be ideal for Prone-only shooters, who don't need the full-size option provided by the Split-Roller bag.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Durable, weather-resistant construction with 900d ATC fabric
- Weather, impact and abrasion resistant padded bottom
- Removable, padded backpack straps
- U-shaped main opening with #10 YKK zipper
- Zippered end pocket
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Packs down into end pocket
- 900D Polyester RIPSTOP W/ ATC COATING
- 5492 cubic inches [ 90L ]
- 29 x 17 x 13" [ 74 x 43 x 33cm ]
- 2.9 lbs [ 1.3kg ]