The FT300 Free Rifle is a single shot centre-fire rifle suitable for ISSF 300m shooting.
- An adjustable match trigger, 130–300g
- Cut rifled precision barrel
- Available calibres: 6 mm BR / 6x47 SM / 6XC / .243 Win / 6.5x47 Lapua / 6 mm PPC / 6.5x55 / 7 mm Rem 08 / 7.5x55 Swiss / .308 Win
- Black IIF Cheekpiece
- Available with or without butt plate and sights
The K1 Stock from Grünig & Elmiger is the result of over three years of development and twenty years of experience in stock construction, with input from some of the leading three positions shooters in the world.
The K1 provides a far greater range of options and adjustments than any previous stocks. The main features are:
- Three different options for the width of the fore-end. 48mm is the same width as the RS and XRS stocks.
- The underside of the fore-end is textured, providing a more secure contact between the stock and the shooter's glove.
- Three different options for the offset of the rear part of the stock compared to the centre of the bore. 7.0mm is the same as the RS and XRS stocks.
- The new 3D grip comes in four different sizes, and provides for a far greater degree of adjustment than previous models.
- Quick adjustment levers for the butt length and cheekpiece height.
- The Trigger Guard can be moved back and forward.
- A much smaller, adjustable trigger guard is available as an optional extra.
- Compatible with the Equaliser Stock Weight System.