The Monaco Comfort Fusion jacket from Kustermann features a back made of a firm but flexible elastomer, which is fixed onto a cotton base. This material is designed to eliminate the issues surrounding the stiffness of canvas jackets under ISSF rules, whilst providing the excellent support to the discerning shooter.
The jacket is otherwise the same as the Monaco Comfort model, which in turn was based on the Monaco model, and features:
- Right chest piece and back of sleeves made of double canvas
- Left chest piece, upper back panel and lower front of sleeves made of suede leather
- Upper front of sleeves made of leather
- Lycra inserts at elbows and shoulders for comfort in position
- Leather shoulder strap and sling keeper
- Top-Grip elbow and upper right arm pads
- Suede shoulder pad.