This rifle consists of the new 54.30 barreled action in the classic 1913 'Super Match' stock.
The new ANSCHúTZ target smallbore barreled action 54.30 is the evolution of the legendary ANSCHúTZ Match 54 action. The new 54.30 is based on ideas an requirements established in modern target shooting are backed-up with decades of testing and proven components.
The small bore Match 54.30 action features:
- The basis for the new rifle is the well known and reliable ANSCHúTZ Match 54 action.
- The loading port was moved 30mm rearwards and was reduced in size by 18%, resulting in a more rigid receiver.
- The closer location of the loading port allows for less movement when in position and an overall improvment in shooter ergonomics.
- To accomodate the closer location of the loading port, the bolt and the firing pin were reduced in length by 30mm.
- The weight of the firing pin was also reduced, thus resulting in a velocity increase of the firing pin and a shorter lock-time.
- The overall accuracy has been improved by a newly designed target chamber.
- Unlike match actions in the past, the new Match 54.30 features a threaded receiver and barrel connection.
- This change removes stresses in the chamber area and further increases accuracy.
- The new Match 54.30 can be installed into all available stocks which fit with the ANSCHúTZ round match actions such as the 1907 or 1913.
- Like other ANSCHúTZ products, the Match 54.30 features a maintenance - friendly and long lasting overall construction.
The anatomically perfect thumbhole stock is equipped with the hook butt plate 2213-8700. It is vertically, horizontally and radially adjustable. The desired adjustments are easy to find and fast to reproduce. The extraordinary cheek piece and butt plate adjustment and the hand rest which can be adjusted as well offer best conditions to adapt this target rifle to the individual requirements of the shooter.
Hand stop 4752, fore-end raiser block 4852/1, screw driver, allan key and manual with test target. Please note, sightsare not included.
Please note that the newest versions of the 54.30 have a black "nitride" finished action, rather than the stainless steel action pictured.