The Bleiker Match 3 butt plate combines an elegant simplicity with a range of adjustments to suit every shooter:
- The three contact plates are mounted in a vertical line, for optimal contact and recoil characteristics
- The plate is mounted on a cylindrical pillar, allowing for easy height adjustment and rotation
- The top plate can be angled in at the top, the bottom plate correspondingly angled in at the bottom
- The top and bottom rubber plates can be adjusted vertically by approximately 5mm, to cater for shooters with bulkier shoulders
- Each of the rubber contact plates can be independently rotated to either side
- The hook attaches at the base of the bottom section, on a hemispherical mount which allows the angle to be adjusted independently of the configuration of the lower plate.
- Four joints in the hook allow for optimal setup under the shoulder/arm