The 600 Prone jacket has the following advantages:
- Because of the new cut and mix of materials the model 600 fits better in prone position than a ‘normal’ shooting jacket.
- The shoulders and sleeves are shaped to optimise the sling position.
- The sleeves are cut high, but less so than the Prone only versions of the Evolution models, in order pass the ISSF overlap test.
- The jacket is easier to put on than a traditional prone jacket.
- The front of the sleeves and neck are made of tough leather.
- The neck is cut lower than other models and the soft area is wider to avoid pressing into the neck.
- The back of the left sleeve is made of the same 1.2mm canvas as the Xpert model, helping to keep the sling well in place.
- The remainder of the jacket is less stiff than the Xpert model.
- The outer shell is made of 0.9mm canvas, the lining in the same as the famous Xpert model.
Click here for the sizing chart.