A version of the 600 Prone model with an all-leather outer shell is now available, retaining all the benefits of the canvas model:
- Because of the new cut and mix of materials the model 600 fits better in prone position than a "normal" shooting jacket.
- The shoulders and sleeves are shaped to optimise the sling position.
- The sleeves are cut high, but less so than the Prone only versions of the Evolution models, in order pass the ISSF overlap test.
- The jacket is easier to put on than a traditional prone jacket.
- The front of the sleeves and neck are made of tough leather.
- The neck is cut lower than other models and the soft area is wider to avoid pressing into the neck.
- The back of the left sleeve is made of the same 1.2mm canvas as the Xpert model, helping to keep the sling well in place.
To order this jacket, please complete the purchase online as normal, and in addition download, complete and send us the relevant measurement form.
Please note that letters on this model cost an additional £3.50 each.
For a comprehensive video showing how to measure, please see the following link at www.kurtthune.com/how-to-measure
It's always best if you can visit us in person to be measured, but if that's not possible then this video should be helpful!