It was 1992 when Morini Competition Arm SA presented the CM 162E, the first compressed Air Pistol with ball bearing trigger unit and electronic trigger as world premiere. Thanks
to the experience acquired during the World Cups, World Championships and Olympic Games and the several successes achieved with the CM 162EI, it is now the time to change and present the:
The new model is a development of our traditional technique, delivers much more performance and satisfies the high technical requirements of the shooters.
- New Charging Lever in Carbon Fibre
- Carbon Fibre Barrel Cover
- Ventilated Barrel for reduced recoil
- New Compensator
- New Trigger Unit system, with technology transferred from the CM-84E Free Pistol
- Totally New Electronic System
- New grip with a Carbon Fibre Plate
- New CR2 - 3V Battery
- Air cylinder with Digital Manometer
Delivered in a rigid carry case with red plush lining profiled for pistols and factory standard accessories - provision for match pellets & scoring gauge with 2 air cylinders and a charging adaptor.