Many shooters find that modern aluminium stocks, with slim fore-ends, are too slim, particularly in the kneeling position, where scores have generally declined slightly at the highest level over recent years. The new Push Up fore-end block from MEC is designed to deepen the fore-end, helping you to find a more balanced position while retaining the advantages of an aluminium stock.
There are five versions available:
- Push-Up I (Basic) - this is a shallow block, and sits close to the underside of the stock.
- Push-Up II (Standard) - this version is deeper than the Basic version, and provides the ability to cant the block to the left or right.
- Push-Up III (Deluxe) - this version additionally provides the ability vary the height a little - ideal when shooting on ranges where the targets are set at a slightly different height.
- Push-Up IV (Deluxe Extreme) - this version additionally provides the ability to rotate the block around the vertical axis.
- Push-Up V (Deluxe Extreme Strong) - this version has two connectors for increased stabilty.