*PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO ENQUIRE ABOUT PRICING OR REQUEST A QUOTE*
The Megalink display unit is designed to fit the shooting range environment and to provide the shooter with precise information.
The unit can be folded by twisting the base plate up in front of the LCD screen. This provides protection of the unit and simplifies transport. The monitor can easily be placed directly on any shooting range.
The monitor is connected to a outlet at the front of the shooting range. This single connection provides both communication and power supply (12V). At the back of the display there is a pocket to put the cable for transport and storage.
The monitor is ideal both for ranges that can be locked and for ranges where the equipment must be removed after shooting. The base plate is prepared for fixed mounting in a stand, but we normally recommend direct placement on shooting range or shooting table.
The display is large and easily readable. The marking is clear with emphasis on the information that is critical for the shooter.
The unit is operated using four buttons and on screen functions. The menu system is easy to learn.
The information at the shooting screen are the following:
- Graphical presentation of all shots in the series (max. 99 shots)
- Average hit position is marked with a cross
- List of the last 10 shots in sequence
- The last shot is blinking and displayed with large characters and exact position
- Series sum and total for score card
- Sighting is indicated with a black triangle
- Sound Wave pressure values for detection quality monitoring
- Name, welcome message and target type is displayed when changing to a new relay/shooter
- Clock for the shooter that indicates remaining or elapsed shooting time