Training diary for shooters
This book is a useful tool for those who want to take it to the next level. It helps you create structure, regardless of how much time you have for training. The book is date independent, meaning you can start the diary when ever you want. It also means you can take breaks and continue where you left off.
The book challenges your mindset and will make you reflect on your training and competitions. It will keep you busy with work and remind you of what to practice!
- Keep track of what to train, why and how
- Start recording your training from day one
- Contains 52 weekly reports and 12 monthly statistics
- Contains dedicated pages to build motivation in your workouts
- Own section of statistics and results pages that summarise your history and progress
Developed by the highly experienced Norwegian Coach Anne Grethe Jeppesen, this book comes highly recommended by our own MD and Olympic Coach, Donald McIntosh.