*PLEASE GET IN TOUCH TO ENQUIRE ABOUT PRICING OR REQUEST A QUOTE*
The 3D Score target is the next generation of electronic targets from Megalink, primarily designed for 10m Air Pistol and Air Rifle, but equally suitable for use with smallbore rifles at 15, 20 or 25 yards/metres, and may even be used for 50m rifle. Unlike the previous generation of targets, this model uses optical technology to measure the location of the shot on the target, doing away with the requirement for a paper or rubber roll.
The measurement area is much deeper than any other optically-based targets, allowing the 3D Score to cater for parallax errors and accurately detect cross-shots. It is extremely robust and will continue to record accurately even when faced with a considerable build-up of debris or dust.
The entire unit is protected by steel plating that can withstand direct .22 calibre hits, and is supplied with internal LED lighting, with an aperture of 180x180mm.
The 3D Score can be used in a variety of different configurations:
- As a stand-alone personal training target, using a PC as a display
- As a stand-alone personal training target, using a dedicated Megalink monitor
- As part of a larger range installation with multiple targets connected together and managed from a central PC
A range of accessories are available to assist with setting up your required range configuration:
- A pellet catcher for 10m Air events
- An aluminium stand with internal cabling, providing for a target height of 140cm
- A target lift to allow the height of the target to be altered from the firing point when shooting in different positions
- A paper 'witness strip' can be added to cater for challenges in competition
- A wooden face-plate for indoor small-bore use.
A paper aiming card can easily be swapped from the side, without any requirement to open the target, making life considerably easier for range staff running competitions.