A extraordinary barrel tube, which features:
- Long sighting distance for more accurate aiming.
- A built in tuning weight which is used to tune the rifle for "positive compensation"
- A short collar of only 25mm in length clamped on the rifle barrel which ensures the choke is at the muzzle.
- Every tube is custom made to each barrel length and diameter using a calculation of odd harmonics to tune the rifle for best groups and decimal score (every tube will be different in length, depending on the barrel length).
- The tube is made from a combination of carbon and aluminium, making it about 200g, which makes it comfortable to use for both 3p and prone shooters.
- Two lengths of the tube are available:
- The short tube is about 18.5cm +/- 1cm
- The long tube is about 31cm +/- 1.5cm
- An indexing ring in order to connect the tube at the exact position on the barrel.
- The tube can be made in any barrel diameter requested by the customer.
In order to produce the perfect tube for your barrel, two measurements are required: Exact barrel diameter at the muzzle, and exact barrel length.
To determine your exact barrel measurements please follow the following procedure:
- Make sure your rifle is safe.
- Insert an empty shell to the chamber and close the bolt.
- Insert a cleaning rod from the muzzle end until it stops.
- Mark the rod right at the muzzle.
- Take the rod out and measure it from the end till the mark.
- That's your exact barrel length. If you don't see this option in the drop-down box above, please select 'Other' and then put your measurement in the Comments box when you checkout.
Measure your barrel diameter at the muzzle with a digital calliper.